The great news is, if you have enough items for us to collect from your house clearance, to cover our costs of collection and any waste disposal, then your house clearance is completely free.
CSF (Cathie Stankevitch Foundation) Property Services provides a professional, transparent and honest house clearance service.
Fully trained experienced house clearance staff with specialist insurance and all licences in place.
Typically a free house clearance will include items of good quality including furniture, bric a brac, clothing, garden furniture, tools, homewares, white goods, pictures etc.
This ensures we have the maximum opportunity to recycle and recover as much as possible from the house clearance.
We can even clear and clean your gardens and provide an ‘after-clearance’ property valet.
- Professional and courteous clearance service, in most cases with no skips on site
- Carefully and respectfully clear property of all items requested
- Check and save any personal, financial or sentimental items
- Shred all documentation featuring personal details
- Brush out/hoover on exit
In addition if required
- Clear and clean gardens, including grass cut and/or trim of shrubs/trees
- Carpet and laminate flooring removal
- Pest Control including rat baiting
- Roof Insulation removal
- Needle sweeps and other specialist control services
Even though we are a charity, we still incur costs and waste management and disposal is unfortunately not cheap.
We have to cover the costs of our experienced staff, their PPE and ongoing training, vans and specialist house clearance insurance plus any waste sorting and disposal.
As a guide figure this works out at approximately £100 per hour for the team plus any tipping charges of £155 per tonne.
Our aim when providing our Free House Clearance service is to cover the above costs through the sale of goods recovered.
Always check with other house clearance providers that they have the specialist legally required training and insurance.
WASTE CARRIERS LICENCE: CBDL353687
ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCY LICENCE: WEX251437
ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCY CATEGORIES: T2, T9, T10, T11, T12, S2